Rob used his experience with setting up a church system and
then researched the market to devise a standard service
package for a fair price as set our below:
1. On location at least 1 hour before the start of the funeral.
2. Two high quality cameras; one camcorder and one pan, tilt, zoom camera that can move to different positions by remote control.
3. Professional microphones to ensure clear audio of the person taking the service and any readings and music.
4. Live stream hosted on a professional, private platform (Vimeo Professional) with unlimited viewers and option for a password.
5. High quality mobile internet bonding technology that combines the signals of up to all 4 networks (EE, O2, Three and Vodafone) to help ensure a reliable connection.
6. The funeral service is also recorded in High Definition and a copy is provided electronically.
Price = £395.00
(for up to 1 hour service duration and within 25 miles of Sutton-in-Ashfield)
Burials / Committals
We can also, as an add-on to the funeral service, provide high quality live streaming and recording of the burial in the churchyard or at a cemetery. This is subject to quote on a case-by-case basis, but as a general guide a burial can be done for an incremental
£75-100 for up to 30 minutes duration.
Things to mention
1. We can provide funeral streaming and recording services from any indoor or outdoor location.
2. To ensure that there is time to setup a two camera system, we will need access to the building at least 60 minutes before the start of the service with access to a plug socket and an area to set up and operate the equipment.
3. We completely understand that this is a difficult and emotional time, and we will always endeavour to provide our service in a discrete and sympathetic manner.
4. If you have any special requests, please let us know as we will always try to meet your requirements.
5. We will always do our best to live stream your service without problems or hitches (e.g. buffering or stopping), however we can not control the speed or reliability of the internet. The very worst-case scenario is that the internet connection is not fast enough to support a live stream meaning that no one will be able to watch the service live. We hope this will not happen and it is very unlikely that it will, but we want to be open with you that it's possible that this could occur.
6. If the live stream does not work or fails, we will upload a recording to Vimeo within two hours of getting back to our office and we will email you a link so you can access the video and share it.
7. We will provide you with access to a downloadable electronic copy of the high definition recording in MP4 format within 2 working days of the service using our Vimeo Professional Platform. This will remain available for 90 days after the date of the funeral, after which the recording will be deleted. Upon request, we can also provide the MP4 recording file on a USB memory stick.
8. The standard £395.00 price is based on the location being within 25 miles of Sutton-in-Ashfield and the duration of the service not exceeding one hour. Greater distances and longer duration services are subject to an additional amount, to be quoted on a case-by-case basis.
9. If we are required to stream at a different location for a burial, this may mean there is insufficient time to disassemble a two camera setup without risking missing the start of the burial. In these instances we may, at our election, choose to do the service with one camera to ensure we are able to provide the best possible overall level of service. We are experienced in working with funeral directors and you can trust us to make these sensible judgements.
10. For bookings directly from family members, payment in full is required prior to the funeral service.