Rob has used his experience with setting up a church system and researched the market to devise and offer a standard service package
for a fair price as set our below:
1. On location at least 1 hour before the start of the funeral.
2. Two high quality cameras; one camcorder and one pan, tilt, zoom camera that can move to different positions by remote control.
3. Professional microphones to ensure clear audio of the person taking the service and any readings and music.
4. Live stream provided on Vimeo Professional Platform with unlimited viewers, with the option for private, password protection.
5. The funeral service will also be recorded in High Defintion and a copy will be provided electronically.
Price = £395.00
Rob also offers the option to record the final journey arrival and departure from church and then to edit this together with the full high definition recording of the service in church.
Price = £100.00
Things to mention
1. We will provide funeral streaming services from any indoor or outdoor location.
2. To ensure that there is time to setup out full two camera syttem, we will need access to the building at least 60 minutes before the start of the service with access to a plug socket and an area to set up and operate the equipment.
3. If the location has its own WiFi then we will need the login details such that we can connect to it and test the upload speed.
4. We completely understand that this is a difficult and emotional time, and we will always endeavour to provide our service in a discrete and sympathetic manner.
5. If you have any special requests, please let us know as we will always try to meet your requirements.
6. We will always do our best to live stream your service without problems or hitches (e.g. buffering or stopping), however we can not control the speed or reliability of the internet. The worst-case scenario is that the internet connection is not fast enough to support a live stream meaning that no one will be able to watch the service live. We very much hope this will not happen, but we want to be open with you that this may occur.
7. If the live stream does not work or fails, we will upload a recording to Vimeo within two hours of getting back to our office and we will email you a link so you can access the video and share it.
8. We will provide you with access to a downloadable, electronic copy of the recording in MP4 format within 7 days of the service using our Vimeo Professional account. Upon request, we can also provide the MP4 file on a USB memory stick.
9. The standard £395.00 price includes VAT and is based on the location being no more than 50 miles away from the NG17 postcode. Distances further than that, and streaming from more than one location, will be subject to an additional amount, to be quoted on a case-by-case basis.
10. Payment in full is required prior to the funeral service.